Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ummm

I've been constantly looking for a new blogskin for the past hour, not just new, but suitable blogskin. My current one, Green Day, apparently there are some problems here and there, I will get them fixed, so for now, sadly, we don't have any music. I am planning to maybe every time I found some interesting music, I will look for a link or something and post it with a blog post. Perhaps I will be more active from now on, but I still have to apologise for not updating for so long, one word: examinations. Anyways, I'm hoping to make this blog vlog-ish, as in it will be like those YouTube vlog videos, you know, they always rant about current events. Okay, it's late, I got to go, you can call me "Joev"(Jo-erv), BYE!!! Oh ya! Be sure to check my friend's, Nono, vlog series that she started on YouTube, her username is Liquifi3d96, she has 6 vlogs already, support her!! BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment