Monday, August 24, 2009

The Impossible Quiz!!

The most impossible quiz in the world to do was finished by a youtube user(there are many people whom finished it), coolhwhip49. The Impossible Quiz, as I last recalled, I stop at question... 70+. It was impossible to finish it so fast, but I don't think many people could really finish question 110, the one which you have to click on all your skips, many people might have used it already. The epic 10 were seriously very epic, this quiz is completely a time waster thing, it's impossible to finish it in one try, trust me, you need insane logic or no logic at all. Alas, now there is The Impossible Quiz 2. AHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm afraid of it already! I'm 100% sure only the creater of the quiz would know the answers all in one try, okay maybe 50% sure. Try the The Impossible Quiz and you'll find out what I mean by IMPOSSIBLE TO FINISH. It's insanity! Oh, it's got some sick jokes inside. A tip, can a match box? No, but a tin can.

No comments:

Post a Comment