Monday, September 14, 2009

All Humanoid Songs Unleashed!

Guess what?! Tokio Hotel, my favorite band, has unleashed small previews of all their songs in their newest album(will be released worldwide October 6th). AHHHHHH!!!! These previews make me want their album even more!!!!!! I have found the preview songs video and posted it on the MixPod, feel free to hear their sneak peak, I found the German version too, but I'd rather not post it. Anyways, here is the list of the songs, 1) Noise 2) Dark Side Of The Sun 3) Automatic 4) World Behind My Wall 5) Humanoid 6) Forever Now 7) Pain Of Love 8) Dogs Unleashed 9) Human Connect To Human 10) Alien 11) Phantomrider 12) Zoom Into Me, Bonus tracks (Deluxe Edition): 13) Love & Death 14) Hey You 15) That Day 16) Screamin'. P.S. Feel free to comment on the songs on the tagboard, it's weirder than their usual, but I love it. XD XDDD P.S.S. My(I *cough* mean my *ahem* sister's) laptop's "enter" button is spoiled, so I can't really create any new paragraph(leave a line thing), forgive me for that. (Which means for the time being, I can't add anyone into the links box, at least until I got the chance to use another computer, ":P" I doubt that chance would be anytime tomorrow or this week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment