Friday, August 7, 2009

Humanoid

It's official, Tokio Hotel's latest album is going to be called, Humanoid!! It was said that they wanted an album with the word's spelling the same in both German and English, in German, humanoid is pronounced differently whereas, the meaning... I'm not sure of it. For any Tokio Hotel fans whom seen this blog entry, don't you dare say I'm outdated, I just happen to post it in at a later time. I'm sure most TH fans have already heard the sneak preview of three of the songs in the album, Humanoid. Go search youtube for the sneak preview. "Dark Side of The Sun", "Pain of Love" and "Alien in Mir"(Alien in Me) will be the titles of the three songs, thats what I heard. If you want to learn more, go to, www.tokiohotel.com/us, the Official Tokio Hotel Website. The album will have songs both in English and German, isn't this exciting?! Can't wait til it is released! But of course, no Tokio Hotel albums are available in Singapore yet, no matter, I will wait! And if you saw a Tokio Hotel album in Singapore, whoever you are, just leave a message at the Cbox. Please, I'm desperate, I'm in love with them and their music! Okay, let's see, Schrei then, Schrei- So Laut Du Kannst, Zimmer 483, Scream/Room 483 and as of October 2nd, 2009, HUMANOID. These are the album titles of their albums, there is also a live album to look out for, Zimmer 483- Live in Europe. They also have a..um... behind the scenes DVD called, Tokio Hotel TV- Caught on Camera. So please, if you do find any of those, just leave a message on the Cbox. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment